Saturday, November 10, 2007

Moved in :P

I am all moved in and as you can guess I have the net on as of today woohooooooo lol
I have most things unpacked and have even started some scrapping,I have that many kits to use up too *blush*
I have missed having the net,how sad am I lol,I miss the contact with my friends the most,makes you wonder how I survived before the internet came along but I have managed to survive without it and got a lot of cleaning and unpacking done lol
I have a lovely laptop to play with,Dad bought me it and I have to pay him back but I loveeeeeee it,I thought I deserved to treat myself after the hell I have been through and I needed some cheering up big time !!!
Luke is slowly getting used to the house,his room is strange for him atm but I know it will get better,he is a gorgeous little boy and I would be lost without him......
I am trying to get used to being on my own when Luke's Dad has him for the day/night,now I am in the house I find it weird on my own without Luke when he goes to my ex's but I know he needs time with his Daddy.
Not much else to report,will hopefully have some pics of some scrapping in the next couple of weeks :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Sarah :)

Unknown said...

Yay, glad the move went ok and your settling in.
A lot of adjustments, give yourself time :) What a great Dad! Glad your looking after YOU :)
Take care ;)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~