Thursday, January 10, 2008

Check out Fk 62!
























































My second layout is in there,the Glitter section and is titled " Luke at 2" :P
I am so stoked I got a full page
Kelly's team layouts are in there too and she has done an awesome job!

Off to take Luke home as I am at Mum and Dad's house,I will post some pics tonight of Luke at the beach the other day :)

Flick-get better sweetie xx

EDITED TO ADD SOME PICS-couple of Luke doing the "splits" at my parents lol and some from the other day when we went to Quinns Beach,Luke would not go in the water voluntary,I think he has a thing about waves because when we go to a calm beach he is fine
I also started Tony Gerguson wieght loss program on Tuesday,very hard but I am getting used to it,need to lose 10-12 kilos,shame shame but I will get there and I am so going shopping when I lose the weight,stay tuned for my weekly weigh ins! xx

2 comments:

jodyg said...

Awww Luke is such a little cutie. Good luck with the TF, I've tried it but just can't stick to it. A girl I work with though has lost a fair bit of weight on it.

Felicity said...

Good luck chick, I know you can do it. I think you are one hot mama already.

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~