Sunday, October 07, 2007

Harvey holiday :)













Well we had a great time !!! Luke was pretty good on the way down and back in the car,I was very surprised but I have to say,thank god for portable dvd players pmsl

The wedding was lovely,tiring though and the country side was picturesque :)

Luke had a great time and enjoyed his first holiday :) everyone though he was too cute in his suit ;)

I tried to relax and had quite a few champers pmsl My bestfriend Jodie looked devine,very beautiful,I am so happy for her and Andy,they are awesome together :)

Hope you like the pics :) how cool were my shoes :P
How adorable is my boy :P

More pics to come later on :) ,the professional ones :) sorry about the one that didn't load grrr









6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Sarah, looks like a lovely day.
Glad your home safe and sound.
Have a happy week :)

connie said...

WOW Sarah you look beautiful... and HOW CUTE does Luke look in his little suit....

cant wait to see more

Connie...xxx

jodyg said...

Awwww, Sarah both you & Luke look just gorgeous. Love that cake too. Can't wait to see more photos.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good time away and the photos are beautiful!!! I think you deserved all the champagne you could drink, girl!! Keep smiling!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time!....your both look gorgeous!

and yes very cool shoes..lol..

Kristina Lewis said...

What beautiful photos!!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~