Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Going to Harvey!




Friday for my Best buddies Jodie's wedding,I am so excited esp with all the crap lately I have had to deal with with this seperation,I NEED to let my hair down!!!


I will be taking 100's of pics no doubt lol


Wanted to share a few pics,one of Luke ( how cute is my boy) and one of me and my Best buddy who's wedding it is on Saturday :) We have known each other since we were 15 (both now 28)
Thanks for all the support everyone,esp the blog comments,I am trying to be strong and get on with my new life,I will be moving into my own place in a couple of weeks,so no doubt after I have settled and moved in,I will have heaps of pics to share x
Luv yas xx

5 comments:

jodyg said...

Little Luke sure is one hell of a gorgeous boy, looks just like his Mum.
Have fun at the wedding.

Amie said...

Have a great time at the wedding I am glad your little man has been taking great care of you!!! He is just so cute :o)

~Col~ said...

Mate, I'm not sure how I missed your last few posts in here. I'm sorry you're going through this!! Thinking of you and I hope you have a good time at the wedding!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the wedding!!....can't wait to see the pic of your little man all dressed up!

Felicity said...

Matey go and let your hair down babe and have a fan-bloody-tastic weekend. Your little man is growing up way too fast. Where did that baby go?

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~