Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Leave it Mummy

That's what my darling son says to me now rofl,charming,don't know where he got that from sigh but gotta love the toddler years,aswell as saying that he says "Don't touch Mummy " boy has my Mister Luke got a attitude lol but I think he is adorable ;)
Luke has been quite clingy the last few weeks with me,which is understandable :( he asks for even more kisses and cuddles and makes a bit more of a fuss than usual when going to bed and calls out for me,even more so when he is at Mum and Dad's for the night with me :( Breaks my heart but I am trying to do the best I can atm considering...

Onto brighter news,not long to my best friends wedding,I am so looking forward to the break!

My first Layout that is being published is coming up very very soon in issue 60 in FK so keep an eye out!

Hope everyone is fine,I have lurking and trying to post on blogs ,I love reading them!

Off to make some anzac bikkies ,keep well and thanks again to those who have been there for me xx

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Sarah,

I hope everything is going along as best it can considering what is happening.

And hey, congratulations on your FK acceptance!! It is my fave magazine :-)

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

hi Sarah
im sorry to hear what has been happening lately, and i hope you can work through it as best as possible.
Well done on the mag acceptance- it is such a buzz when you get that first one :)
cheers
Jane

jodyg said...

Hey there Sarah,
It is a cheeky cheeky age for these boys isn't it. They are adorable with some of their mannerisms and things they come out with.
I hope Luke's sleep settles down for you soon.
Mwuh!!

Kristina Lewis said...

Congrats on the magazine!! Wow!! Great things are going to keep coming :)!! ((hugs))

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~