Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hi everyone

Thankyou for the lovely msgs you have all left me,they mean a lot,I am getting through each day and trying to sort things out ,the seperation is going to happen but I know I will get through this....
I am hoping to get some scrapping done this week or next,I am dying to get back into it and I got some pics printed the other day :)
I also have my best friend's wedding coming up in 3 weeks,it's in Harvey ( google it hehe ) and Mum and Dad are coming with Luke and I and we are staying in a motel so I am looking forward to the break and to enjoy myself esp with all the grief Luke and I have been going through... I am bridesmaid and Luke is page boy so expect lots of cute pics of Luke in his little tux,it's ADORABLE!!!
Amie-thankyou for my rak,sorry I haven't emailed you but I love it thankyou xxxxx
Flick-love the lo's you have done,awesome girl,loved the pic from your holiday
Jody-can you let me know where you got that chciken from pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,Luke would love one :)
Cat-how are the doll and puppets going?
Mel G- love all the recipes and the tent you made,it's awesome
Hi to everyone else! I do lurk and post on everyone's blog when I get the chance xxx
Sorry to those who chat to me on msn,I haven't been on there a lot lately,too upset plus got so much to sort out now but I will hopefully be on more again soon :)

Have a great week everyone and thankyou for thinking of Luke and I xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, the wedding sounds just like the break you need . Have a fab time. Thinking of you and Luke. xox

Anonymous said...

Take care and I hope you have a nice break at the wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of little Luke in his suit.
Melx

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, glad you liked your RAK, Have a good time at the wedding can't wait to see the gorgeous pics.

Take Care Amie xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah....sounds like a little break will do you a world of good!..

Hugs...thinking of you

Ruey said...

Hi Sarah, being immersed in the busyness and joys of a wedding and being away from home sounds like it could do you the world of good. Can't wait to see piccies of Luke in his tux!! Big huge *hugs* from me to you both!

~Cat~ said...

Hey Sars...have a fun time away..will give you the break that you need and deserve!

Need to catch up soo too..been awhile :(

And the puppets are done!! and the doll is cut out..just need to sew her up..will get it done as soon as I can sweetie xx

Take Care

Cat

jodyg said...

The chicken is from work but I'd say they'd have them at pillowtalk as well as harvey norman.

Have a great time away. Hugs.

Mwuh!!

Kristina Lewis said...

I'm sending you hugs!!

connie said...

Hi Sarah sounds like the weekend away is just what you need!!.. Take care of you
Cant wait to se ethe photos of Luke in his little tux...lol

Connie...xx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~