Friday, September 07, 2007

Blown away

Some of you may know what I have been through this week and I want to say thankyou from the bottom of my heart,your support,love and advice have been wonderful and very appreciated,those who know what is going on thankyou for being there for me,for those who don't, I don't want to post it up on the internet for everyone to see but if you want to know please email me at sarahlouise24@hotmail.com I am going through something major life changing and something very devastating within my everyday life and I am not a very strong person if that. I hope I can get through this and see the light at the end of the tunnel one day but for now my son is my biggest priority right now and always will be.Once again,thankyou to everyone who has been there for me,I will need my friends and family around me right now more than ever. x

7 comments:

Q Tea Kits said...

Oh sweets, thinking of you.

jodyg said...

Sending HUGE big {{HUGS}} right across Australia at you Sarah. You just hold your precious boy tight and lean on your family and friends as much as you need. Thinking of you mate.

connie said...

Oh sweetie.. sending you BIG hugs.. and hope everything is OK...

take care ...

Connie...

ps love my bee stamp!!!

Melanie said...

Hi sarah - how are you going? Di wanted to know how you were - give her a buzz during the week - new number 9249 1303. She has been there so may help you a bit ok. I am just down the road so please if I can help just call ok. Take care mwah Mel

Anonymous said...

Sending a big ((hug)) your way...
Take care...

Natalie Satchwill said...

Sarah remember you need some rain to get to the rainbows. Sorry that you are having such a rough time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,
Just stumbled across your post on EB. Am so sorry to hear that things aren't great for you at the moment. I just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you and am sending you big hugs and hope that things settle for you soon :)

Kate (We used to mod on tps together ;))

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~