Friday, August 31, 2007

Sunshine and sandcastles











We had the loveliest day today :) This morning I went to Ikea,omg I love it there,I could go nuts in there! :P Luke was pretty well behaved well no screaming anyway pmsl


Luke got up a bit later than usual so the little monkey didn't want his lunch sleep,so Mum had him for an hour so I could shop in peace lol When I got back Luke had made "sandcastles"with Nanny with flowers and people on them,how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehe
Then after Nanny's and Gan's Gan's we went for a walk down to the park and fed the ducks :)

How cool does my boy look in his sunnies hehe

I haven't done much scrapping etc lately,having a few family problems that I don't really want to divulge over the internet but hopefully I will get my mojo back hopefully,thankyou to all my dear dear friends who have been there for me atm,I really need a shoulder atm and I couldn't ask for such nice people to be there for me,yu know who you are xxx












Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there,here is a pic of Luke and My dad xxx












3 comments:

jodyg said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some troubles at the moment. I hope whatever it is gets resolved quickly for you guys. {{hugs}}

connie said...

oh honnee.. i hope everything is alright.. i will be thinking of you...

loving all your cute photos....

take care

Connie...xxx

Anonymous said...

Very cute pic...love those sandcastles!!.....Sorry to hear that you're having a bit of a rough time. I hope whatever it is is resolved very soon...(hugs)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~