Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nemo swimmer nappies,layout and an RAK winner!!
















Hi everyone,

I have got Luke to pull out a name for the Rak and I must say I am impressed I got a half decent pic of him with the name! pmsl and the winner issssssssssssssssssssssss..........................

BELINDA!!!!!!!!!
Belinda,please email me your address to sgreen@people.net.au and I will post out your win! Well done! Thanks to everyone who left a comment,I will be having another Rak shortly!!
I have also done another layout,this time using the new Basic Grey "Recess" very cool papers but I found it hard to get started lol but I have done one so far,so hope you like it! This layout is of Luke and how active he is all day lol
Also have a pic of Luke from yesterday when he grabbed his Little Swimmer nappies and decided to use them as shoes,I wet myself laughing,it was so funny,it's great how kids use there imagination even though it was a weird and funny thing to do pmsl
My stepdaughter Monica arrives tommorow from Melbourne,so lots of pics to take no doubt ;P will put a few up on here during the week!
I also had another acceptance for a Layout of Luke for the Glitter theme in "For Keeps" am stoked and so happy,it made my day!!! I now have one of Luke in Issue 60 and one in 61 so keep an eye out! "For Keeps " is one of my fav mags,so I am very very excited to have my layouts published by them!
Off to the movies this arvo,Luke is slowly getting better but Mummy needs a break after looking after Luke by myself because Paul is away,have hardly any sleep this week and need a break,so my parents are having Luke this arvo,gosh they are great parents,I love them!!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend,stay well and I love your comments,so keep leaving them xxx














6 comments:

connie said...

how cute is LUKE!!!...lol

congrats to Belinda!!.. woohooo

loving th enew layouts Sarah... i picked me up some new BG the other day... cant wait to play... need to clean my scrap desk first!!!!...grrrrr

Connie....xxx

Belinda Venables said...

Oooohh, YIPEEEEEE!!! lol
Thanks so much Sarah...Im so excited...thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!! I will email you now. I haven't forgotten to add you to my links, just haven't had time....i will do it soon...promise!
xx

Amie said...

Love your LO, Congrats on getting more of your LO's published!!

Glad to hear luck is getting better :o)

Sarah said...

Too cute!! Congrats on your FK acceptances :)

Anonymous said...

luv the LO!.....and lol at Lukes shoes!!

Kids do the cutest things...

Hope you enjoyed the movie!

Melissa Goodsell said...

That's one scrummy layout Sarah, I just love your style!! Plus you have a super duper cute subject :O)
Melx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~