Wednesday, August 08, 2007

And the winner is.........















































Connie and Dannii,I decided to rak another stamp,so there you go girls,please email me at sgreen@people.net.au and I will post your bee stamps for you :)
I will have another rak on Monday so stay tuned ;) Thanks to all the girls who left a comment and stayed tuned for the next one :P

I did this album for Di (design team stuff) at Scrapbooking to Di for ,just wanted to show everyone :)
Sorry the pics are crap,bad weather pmsl :P but you get the jist,Mum wants me to do one for her now :)
Oh btw check out QTEA KITS run by Dannielle,they are great and I have subbed to them :P You rock chicky (omg I promoted you is that ok?;P) pmsl
Have a great day !!!!


















5 comments:

connie said...

OMG i won.. thats so cool.. thanks heaps sarah!!

Loving your Mini album

Connie....xxx

Anonymous said...

Great mini album, Sarah. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls :O)

You know how much I love your mini album Sarah, it's gorgeous :O)
Melx

jodyg said...

Congratulations girls!!

I LOVE that album. It's just gorgoeus.

Felicity said...

Congrats to the winners - It was a lot of fun to enter Great work Sarah. Hey I have tagged you by the way hheeeehhee

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~