Friday, August 10, 2007

Been tagged

I like being tagged because you get to know people a lot better,my best buddy Felcity has tagged me :P
The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I met my hubby on the internet,yahoo chat and the rest is history :P

2. My parents are English but myself and my brother were born in Sydney

3.I love going for walks and bike riding,I find it a stress free thing to do and it relaxes me

4. I used to write in a journal from when I was 13 to when I left highschool and still occassionally write in one now ;)

5. I love Movies,I would go everyday if I had the money and there was more movies on,it's the best thing to do to relax and unwind and have some fun :)

6. I have worked at McDonalds,Bakers Delight,in childcare and at a garden nursery and am currently working for my parents casually

7. I love whalesand dolphins ,always have,they are the most majestic creatures

Ok I tag anyone that reads this hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved reading this Sarah. I also LOVE whales and dolphins, so beautiful.
Melx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~