Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thankyou






















To those how sent support and wishes to Paul and myself,it means a lot that we have such great friends,so thankyou very very much for being there for us
The last few days have been up and down for us,to cut a long story short,Paul's parents disowned us a few years back due to something they are at fault for and nothing we have done,so that means Luke hasnt even met them or they have anything to do with him,so on top of them not talking to us when we phone we have to mourn Paul's Grandfather passing,so the last few days haven't been great for us but you support shows that there is great people out there so thankyou xxxx
Onto something more happy I wanted to share some pics,one if of Luke having a babycino at Dome and another is of My neice and Luke playing together,they both bring a huge smile to my face :) Gotta love kids ( even though they do stress you out lol )

********* edited to add some layouts I have done,can't you tell I love bright colours :)*****














8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Sarah :)

My thoughts are with you and your family during this sad time.

Take care :D

Giovanna Scott said...

So sorry for your loss Sarah. It's a difficult situation you're in...my heart goes out to you. Love the layouts in the previous posts. Love your work!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, more scrummy layouts from you, you do such beautiful work. I'm sorry about the messy family thing. I have a very similar situation with one of my sisters and all of her side of the family, it's not nice is it :O(
Take care :O)
melx

Danielle Quarmby said...

Gorgeous layouts Sarah, love that Sassafras Lass bright scrummy goodness. Hope you guys are holding up ok during this time of grief and family politics, take care of yourselves

jodyg said...

Gorgeous LO's Sarah and those photos of Luke with the babycino are a classic. I can't wait to see them scrapped

Megan said...

Sarah these are such beautiful layouts.

You have a lot on your plate at the moment...I hope you get a chance to unwind and remember many happy times spent with Paul's grandfather.

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, thanks for dropping in and saying hello. Your work is gorgeous. I love the little helicopter - so so cute.

I think we have the same taste in papers. Bright and Funky !!! You should see what is coming out of CHA !!! Wow.

Keep in touch.

Steph xo

Anonymous said...

Sarah, sorry to hear what's been happening.
Love your lo's, gorgeous pp's and colours. :)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~