Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy snaps



































































Hiya
Thanks for the birthday wishes,was lovely! xxxx
Monica left yesterday after spending 6 days here,was really sad to see her go,Luke adores her and he cried when she left,it broke my heart :( We will see her again though and I know Luke will have a blast with his big sis
She had a great time,going to AQWA,the park,clothes shopping etc and I got some great pics :)


I have included a few of my fav pics :P including Luke kissing a seal and playing Playstation with Monica pmsl
Also did a few pages,the one of my neice is for Di at the shop,still have to do more but I wanted to share,not sure why that pic is funny but you get the drift ;)
Hope everyone is well,I am so looking forward to Spring it aint funny,I am sick of the gloomy weather and NEED some sunshine!



Sars x








































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already commented on your gorgeous lo's on 3AS, love them! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Lo's!!...luv them all:)

Great pic too, We were just talking the other night about taking DS to AQWA....havent' been there for ages!...you got some wonderful photo's!

Alison said...

Looks like you had a great day. Love those layouts Sarah!!

connie said...

Loving all those yummy layouts!!

I so love your work

take care..

Connie...xxx

Anonymous said...

such gorgeos pics Sarah and the layouts are divine! Loving all the red in them, so so good,
Melx

Kristina Lewis said...

I love the Princess Leah page! Great photos! TFS!!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~