Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy birthday to me

Today is my birthday,I turned 28 today,closer to 30 now lol

I worked this morning but had a lovely dinner at Hogs Breath Cafe tonight and Mum and Dad got some balloons delivered there hehehe so embarrassing but so lovely lol

I got very spoilt,got a Jeans West voucher off Paul,a digi photo frame from Monica and Luke and lotsssss of stuff off Mum and Dad including flowers,choccie,perfume,jewellery,scratchies etc My brother is giving me his pressie on Sunday when we have a combined get together for Mine and Mum's birthday ( Mum's birthday is tommorow )

Am visiting Mum tommorow for her birthday,it's so cool sharing birthdays so close to each other,Mum and I have such a bond over it,it's really special :)

Thankyou for all the well wishes and pressies from everyone,you know who you are :) :P,it means the WORLD to me xxxx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a very special birthday, you spring chick, you! Enjoy your mum's birthday tomorrow as well. :)

Kristina Lewis said...

Happy birthday! I hope this year is your best one yet!!

jodyg said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!! I'm glad you had such a lovely birthday.
I am working on your header btw.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I'll be 28 in a couple of years too....oh hang on....I mean 38 lol....still a few years to go though!

It sounds like you got mega-spoilt which is wonderful. We all deserve it on our birthday :-)

Megan xx

Amie said...

Happy Birthday Sarah, I am so glad you had a great day considering how early you were up :O)

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday for yesterday Sarah! It sounds like your day was lovely - Hogs Breath, yummo, I love going there.
You received some fab presents too :O)
Melx

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!
I hope you had a super dooper day followed by a wonderful weekend.
yum love Hogs Breath!

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh! I missed it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~