Saturday, August 04, 2007

Rak time :P




I have the cutest little bee stamp for those who leave a comment by Wednesday lunch time wst :P It's so cute,I had to get one myself :P I will try and get Luke to pull names out of a hat and see how that goes hehe if not I will do it or get my mum to do it,so leave a comment and you might score a freebie :P
Haven't been up to much,went shopping with Mum this morning,Luke had a ride in one of those Westfield cars,last time we got one he wouldnt sit in it grr luckily the lady at the desk didn't charge us lol had to grab the usual exciting stuff like nappies,wipes,bread etc so exciting hehehe Mum paid off my laybuy I had at Prouds because it's my birthday on the 24th so she said she will buy it for me,so roll on my birthday so I can wear it hehehe,it's gorgeous,will take a pic when the time comes,Mum is so nice to do that for me :)

Took Luke to the park today,yesterday was sunny weather for a change and today and tommorow will be aswell,so we took advantage of it both days for far and went to feed the ducks,Luke kept saying the ducks were his "friends " bless him rofl Am really enjoying the sunshine seeing as it has been raining a lot ( which we need! )

I took a pic of my scrap space the other day,been slack and havent done it before rofl,my space is in my stepdaughters room,she lives in Melbourne with her Mum so only comes over a few times a year so I have put my stuff in there because the room doesn't get used much at all and I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the pink walls :P

Just wanna say Congrats to Felicity on her first acceptance to SM,I love her work and it is very like mine,bright colours :P WTG chicky,about time they grabbed you :P


Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to leave a comment :P

14 comments:

Sue said...

I love your scrap space Sarah - that pink wall is very funky :)

And a stamp RAK - owww gotta love that ;)

Amie said...

That pink is gorgeous.... Makes me want to paint my scraproom pink! But it's not going to happen cause I hate painting :o(

Hope I'm lucky enough to win your cute little stamp!!!

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your scrap room looks yummy Sarah. I love the bookcase.
I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of your jewellery item when it's your birthday :O)
Melx

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I would love you to add me on your links... Thanks for asking :o) I will put you on mine too.
Amie

Anonymous said...

Love your scrap space. The pink is stunning. :) Can't wait to see your birthday present.

~Cat~ said...

Boo :P

Felicity said...

Pick me, Pick me LOL I have the same pink walls we rock heehhheee :)

Danielle Quarmby said...

You mean have a scrap room with a DOOR you can SHUT? I am so jealous, LOL. It is a very funky pink too :)

ScrapFrames said...

mmm, you've got me thinking maybe I should turf the double bed out of the spare room, then I would have a scrap space like that too! LOL The walls in there are french blue, yummmmm! Love that pic of Lukey with his face buried in a babycino!

Anonymous said...

Oh man I wish my scrap space looked as organised as yours! Is it always that tidy?

Oooh the stamp RAK sounds exciting!

connie said...

i love your scrap space..

wow.. wish mine looked liked that... mine is one big mess...lol..

Connie....xxxx

Alison said...

Wow!! I wish I had a room just for scrapping. I'm sooooo envious!
:) Alison

Col said...

Oh I'm pink with envy at your designated scrap area, my 'spot' looks like the local dumpmill. Hugs 'n kisses for you and the little man from this side the country babe.

Alinta said...

Hi Sars

Havent been blog hopping lately so only just read about whats been happening in your life. So sorry to hear of the loss in your family and the circumstances... so sad when family gets like that, we have similar in our family:(
Love your pink walls!!!!

The dress is from Kookai:)Love to catch up soon... bit hectic atm but hopefully in the next week or so.

Have a good day chickie:)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~