Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New do
























Yay I got foils today,I haven't got them done for say 10 years lol so Mum treated me for my birthday and I got them done whilst Luke is in cc :) It's a lot darker than this in the pic but I love it,I was blonde blonde before so have to get used to the new colour hehe Was lovely to get pampered :P Gosh how tired do I look lol been up since 5am,not happy Jan! Wish Luke wasn't an early riser
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I have also posted up a pic of Luke and my stepdaughter :P aren't they cute :P Luke adores Monica and also says her name,so Monica is dead chuffed lol
He has done nothing but show off and go hypo since she got here,it's cute but also tiring aswell,took me a good hour to get him to go to sleep last night when usually he goes down straight away so I was not impressed and rather cranky Mummy last night!!! So I needed my Mummy time today,this part time single Mummy gig is bloody tiring with a work away hubby!!
Not much else to report,will post again on Friday ,my birthday and show you what I got up to :)
Hugs
Sars




















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the foils, can't even remember the last time I went to a hairdresser. Sad isn't it?

Kelly said...

Very funky Sarah! Love them. Great to hear you had a bit of 'me' time. Take care xx

Melissa Goodsell said...

LOVE the foils Sarah, they look really cool.
Melx

Megan said...

Sarah your foils look great! Very funky indeed.

And I can relate to those tired eyes of yours (although you look great) because my kids have both always been early risers....not much fun is it?!

Megan xx

Felicity said...

It looks fabbo - Love it.

jodyg said...

WOW!! Your hair looks fabulous. Love the colour. I think I would just sit in a corner crying if Jack decided he wanted to start getting up at 5am.

Sue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!!!

*mwah*

Hope you are having a great day - love the new "do" :)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~