Saturday, August 11, 2007

New layouts




I have two layouts I have done recently,one is using the Love Elsie Toby which I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee and Scenic Route Papers and the other is using Funky Vintage papers,I did this layout for Mum :P
I am still doing Mel's little birdie bag and am also going to do a album for Mum for her birthday,her birthday is the day after mine :)
Went to see Di at the shop today to drop my album and card off I did for display,she was very happy with them,which I am pleased about :)
Luke is having a sleep over at Nanny's and Gan Gan's tonight,he hasnt slept there for awhile ( since he moved into a big bed) so fingers crossed it all goes well there tonight! Mum has done his room up with a Thomas lamp,Happy Feet quilt and rug ,lucky boy! Paul and I are going out for dinner tonight,can't wait!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!! xx

5 comments:

Amie said...

Love your LO's, I haven't ever used any of Elsies products but I would love too....

Enjoy you night out!

Amie
xx

Anonymous said...

Sarah, hope you have a great night. Love both your gorgeous lo's. :)

jodyg said...

I hope you had a great night out and that the sleep-over went well. I love your LO's, especially the first one.

Laura Evangeline said...

Ok, you must share with me how you did your banner. It is THE cutest I have seen!

Melissa Goodsell said...

You do such beautiful work, these are just gorgeous Sarah.
melx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~