Thursday, September 13, 2007

Update

Sorry I haven't been in here for awhile,life has been hard for me the past two weeks,a lot of crying,anger,upset and numbness. My husband and I are seperating and it's a complete shock,it's a long complicated story but a huge thing in my life atm.
I am concentrating on my gorgeous boy atm and my love for him and with the support and love from my family and friends I am getting through each day,just.
This is hard for me to come out with it,it's hard to think I now am a single Mum.
I will be hopefully getting back into my scrapping as I have to get on with my life now and try and make myself happy again,I am also seeing a counsellor which I think will help a lot.
Time for a new life and a new me ......

9 comments:

jodyg said...

Sarah, I just soooo wish you lived near me so I could give you a big hug. I can only try to imagine what you're going through at the moment. I think the cousellor is a great idea and like I've said before just cuddle up to that gorgeous little boy of yours.

Kelly said...

Oh Sarah, you poor thing. Sending lots of hugs your way, and thinking of you. Kell xx

Anonymous said...

Been thinking of you Sares, hope you are holding up OK chook. Unfortunately its one of those situations that scares the hell outta you if you think too far into the future.. but you can't help but go there :S

Just take it a day at a time.. in 12 months you'll look back and see how much better you feel, it's just hard thinking you'll ever be happy again ATM - but you will :)

Sue said...

Just wanted to send you BIG {{{HUGS}}} sweetie - just make sure you take of you and do what you need to do to get through this time.
Always here if you need a chat - you know that *mwah*

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I just popped over to see what you've been up too lately and I'm so sorry to read this.
*big hugs* to you, take care of yourself.
Melxx

Felicity said...

Hi lovely, Its nice to see you back around the scrapping traps. We would all miss you if you stay away too long but understand with everything going on at the moment. Ma-wah xxxFelicity.

Natasha said...

Letting you know that I am thinking of you. I've been through this sort of thing too.

Take care

Tash

Amie said...

Oh Sarah, you poor thing... I hope you are coping OK. Like everyone else big {{{HUGS}}} from me too.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you know I'm here if you need to chat :(

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~