Saturday, December 01, 2007

Secret Santa and a Rak Winner
















Yes I have been slack,I am so sorry,been ill with low blood pressure and I have been working heaps (yes probably because of that I am ill ) but I need the money as sad as it is


The winner of the RAK isssssssssssssss.......................DONNA-SILVERCAT



Luke drew it out but I forgot to get a pic so Donna,please get in contact hun and thanks for the comments on my blog girls xx


I have a few pics,One is of the Secret Santa I received off Essential Baby,still don't know who it is yet but if you read this thankyou ,I love it xxxxxxxx


Another is of a Kaiser tree I made with the new Basic Grey Figgy Pudding,another is my embellishment holder ,a pic of some gingerbread Luke and I made ( I thought they were too cute hehe ) and a couple of extra pics to share :P


I haven't scrapped a page for a few weeks as you can guess I have the OTP mojo going on and loving the Xmas stuff aswell,so I will try and scrap some more when I get the chance,just getting in the Christmas spirit atm which also means I should put the tree up lol,it's huge though so I have been putting it off lol

Luke is doing the cutest thing atm,when we have the radio on in the car he tries to sing along to the songs hehe very cute lol

Can't believe it's December already and nearly another new year,where did it go??????????????????????????????


My baby will be 3 in March,it's gone too bloody fast for my liking sob sob


I have been going out when I don't have Luke for dinner with friends etc and got my work Christmas do on the 15th at the Jettys ( for you Perth girls that know what I am talking about lol ) Been nice to get out when I don't have Luke and enjoy myself :)



EDITED AS I PUT MY TREE UP HEHE Hope you like it :P




3 comments:

Amie said...

Love your kaiser trees. Glad to hear you have been enjoying some time to yourself.

Have a great week :o)

~Cat~ said...

Love your chrissy tree Sars..wish mine looked like that!!

ANd your OTP stuff is awesome..wanna see some LO's tho ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL...Hi Sarah...i've been missing out on my blog reading lately...and look at what I missed ..hehe..big thanks to Luke :)

Your tree looks fabulous! as is your OPT...

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~