Thursday, December 13, 2007

Some pics





































Ok,I have some more wedding pics! My best friend Jodie got the professional ones this week and emailed me a few,was so excited I had to post them on my blog lol

Jodie looked stunning,I was so happy for her and Andy and the pics are gorgeous,the little girl in the pic is Jodie's neice and was the flowergirl and was soooooooooooooooooo cute and always smiling
Luke as you know was Pageboy,as for walking down the aisle that didn't happen pmsl
Just wanted to share some happy snaps with you all xx















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pic are gorgeous!....

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~