Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ben Lee in a week,woohooo





























I am going to see Ben Lee a week today in concert,I am sooooo looking forward to it :)

Was an early Chrissie pressie to myself and it's held at Kings Park ( for those who know Perth rofl)
Mum and Dad are looking after Luke and I am going with a girlfriend :

I also have my Auntie and Uncle arriving from the U.K on Monday night,so it will be great to catch up with them :) They fly out the day before Luke's birthday which is sad but I am sure they will have a great time :)

My baby boy turns 3 on the 15th March,where the hell has time gone? I soooooo miss the baby stage ( not the sleepless nights ,they were a lot worse back then ) but the cute,baby smell,the chubby cheeks etc,very small clothes and now my boy is a size 3!
I have done some layouts,Luke doesn't have a day sleep anymore,so there goes "my" time when he naps so the only real time I get now is when he is with his Dad or at night,which by that time I can't be stuffed and I just want to relax!

Anyway here they are and some pics to share :) Luke doesn't look too impressed in one of these pics haha I so wish I had a better camera but this one will have to do for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely photos and layouts Sarah :)

PS: have just moved my blog to http://miriamkaye.blogspot.com/

Take care,

Anonymous said...

fab Lo Sarah!!...you have been busy...

Look at your little fella.....he looks so big!

Amie said...

Have an awesome time at the concert.... Loving your LO's.

Hugs Amie

jodyg said...

Love all your LO's Sarah but especially the ahoy one. And I love the photos of you and Luke too. Just gorgeous.

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~