Friday, February 29, 2008

Have fun girls at the retreat

Ok I am insanelllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jealous of the girls that are going to Melbourne,hey I would give up scrapping for 6 months if I could go lol BUT I can not afford to esp now I am on my own :( Lovely Jody,I would ADORE to meet you and course the lovely Flick and Cat :( and all the other girls that are going.
So even though I am VERY VERY jealous lol ,the girls that are going have a great time and enjoy yourself for me :)
I will be hopefully be coming to Melbourne end of this year or next when the house sells so will hopefully meet some some of you.
I know a lot of you will take pics so I can see what you get up to :)

1 comment:

jodyg said...

I would love to meet you too. I'm soooo sorry you can't come.

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~