Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ben Lee Concert!
















Was AWESOME,it was at Kings Park Botanical Gardens and the atmosphere was great,was lovely being at an outdoor concert and it was great to have a break!






Ben Lee cracked jokes and he sounded AWESOME live which is nice seeing many singers are crap live lol

Had a great night and I will be defenteley going to Kings Park for a concert again!

It was pretty packed,I reckon there was thousands there,we left a bit early due to the mad panic of cars trying to get out and we got out pretty easily :)

Here are some pics,not the greatest but like I said before my camera is a cheap digi and until I get a nice, newer and better one,this will have to do lol

1 comment:

Alison said...

! Ben Lee is soooooo cool! :)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~