Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!





























We had an early Easter on Good Friday seeing as Luke is with his Dad today,so we went to Mum and Dad's and they gave him his eggs lol,he was in heaven lol.I will be giving Luke his eggs tommorow when I have him again :) He got a Thomas egg and a jumper from my parents and a Cars egg from a friend of mine :) Lucky boy!

Lol check out the pick where he turned around and looked like he was saying "You aren't having any Mum!" lol Cheeky
Have a great Easter everyone and don't eat too many choccies :P

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Looks like Luke had a great Easter with you ;) Cant believe how big he is.

Belinda Venables said...

Hi there stranger - remember me?
I was looking through my links on my blog and following some of them and came across your blog.
How are you? Look at your littlw man - how cute is he!
I can't remember the last time we 'chatted'.
Belinda
xx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~