Sunday, April 06, 2008

Been a slacker!


Ok,so I am a slacker,I admit it,have been lazy and not updated for a few weeks, *slaps wrist*

I have been busy with the usual Mummy stuff,started back at childcare again,doing relief and wow it's so weird being back after 5 years lol,doing this for me time,money and get back more experience,I worked for a lovely child care centre on Tuesday and they want me back again for 4 more days in the the next month! I can't believe how many phone calls I have gotten to do relief and it's only been 3 weeks since I put my details through to ABC

Many people I know don't like ABC centres,I understand because I was one of them but the centre my gorgeous boy goes to is ABC and he LOVES it,I love the girls there and the co ordinator and the centre I did relief at the other day was also lovely,so I reckon for those who are so so about them,it's the Staff that makes the centre,so don't judge beforehand!

So I am doing this for me and Luke,I might have to put him in an extra day into childcare sometimes but I know he enjoys it and I am doing this for us.

On the single Mummy front,same old,I went on a date the other day,nice guy,so see how it goes,I am not rushing into anything but I also want to be happy again and find love,I am loving being a Mum,even on those bad days but I also want to be with someone one day,hey I figure if nothing comes out of these dates I have a lot of friends and that is better than nothing! Luke is my Number one and always will be! Life as a single Mum can be tough and tiring so I take my hat off to all the sinlge Mums out there!

I also have to share this simply GORGEOUS photo of my handsome boy at childcare,he looks so much older in this photo and makes me smile every time I look at this,he is so adorable!!!!

I did some Layouts a few weeks ago but am still yet to take some pics but I will asap,I am studying for my first aid course which I have on Monday,so any Luke free time is filled with that this weekend!

Hope everyone is well and Belinda of course I remember you chicky,thank you for leaving such a lovely comment and I hope to be back in the forums when I get 2 seconds to myself lol

Hope everyone is well and I do read EVERYONES blogs,I just don't get enough time to comment but I love everyones entries and it's great seeing what everyone gets up to !

:P
Stay safe and thanks to all the gorgeous people who read my blog,just comment more will ya lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there!
Been thinking of you and glad you blogged :)
Gorgeous photo!
Hope work continues going well.
Hugs :)

~Cat~ said...

Hey Sars,

That pic of Luke is just gorgeous!! and yes he looks sooo much older in it!

Chat soon ok

Cat xx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~