Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pandora


I got myself a Pandora bracelet after waiting over a year to get one lol Seeing as Mothers Day is about 2 weeks away I thought what the hell I am gonna treat myself to one seeing as I have gone through a lot lately and hell a Mummy deserves a treat lol So I got a silver one and a few beads and I know it will take me a long time to fill it but at least I have the bracelet now lol I couldn't believe how dear the gold is,think I need to win lotto for that one lol

Mothers Day I am having breakfast out with Mum ,Dad and Luke at a different venue this time so I am really looking forward to it,we are going to the Mullaloo Beach Hotel which is on the beach front and is really nice :)


Not done any scrapping,have lost my mojo atm :( hopefully it will come back soon lol
How cute and cheeky is this pic lol I love my boy :)


2 comments:

jodyg said...

I sooooo want a pandora braclet!! If I can ever catch you online I'll try resending your header through messenger.

Felicity said...

Hey chick show us a pic of your braclet. I will show you mine if you show me yours pmsl.

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~