Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am still alive lol















































































Nothing exciting to report,same old,my life is is boring haha

Luke is well ,havent been able to do much scrapping and there is no new man in my life pmsl

I have the day and night off,child free and am just relaxing :P

Working 3 days next week and thats about it

Sorry if you wanted more Bold and the beautiful stuff pmsl

I will post some scrapbooking layouts this week promise ;)

EDITED-ADDED SOME PICS AND LAYOUTS!


JODY-the blog header as you see is very small is it me or is it the size you sent me????????

No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~