Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kangaroo poo


Lol we have visitors,I live near sand dunes so I wouldn't expect roos lol but at the end of my street was a make shift fence then behind that sand dunes,the other part of our loop hasn't been attached yet,so am guessing they are fixing the two halfs of the loop together,so we have had visitors at night cos I have heaps of roo poo on our front lawn ( which Luke picked up thinking they were rocks!! arrghhhh ) and it's on the neighbours lawns and on the road,when Luke wakes at night,I stick my face through the blinds to see if I can catch them but nope little buggers are crafty!!!!! lol

Anyway all is good here,my Uncle and Auntie flew back to to the u.k EARLY this morning,here is a pic!!


BACK (left to right) My brother,my uncle,my auntie and my Mum

FRONT ( left to right) My sil,My dad and my neice,my hubby Paul with Luke and me :)

Not much else to report,same old!!! Easter next week,we have hidden Luke's eggs but the other day he bloody found them lol cheeky!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the finding the easter eggs!!.....I'm sure that kids and smell chocolate no matter where you hide it!

Sarah said...

lol Donna I swear kids have magic powers lol

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~