Saturday, March 31, 2007

Colds and coughs

Was up all night with Luke last night maybe got 3-4 hours of broken sleep,poor thing has been coughing on and off (partly asthma too) and his nose is running like a tap,have given him something today and tonight,so hopefully he will sleep better tonight touch wood but he is so full up poor thing,it aint easy doing this by myself either,Paul aint home until Tuesday so I am counting down the days so I can catch up on some sleep

I can't get over how affectionate he is now,I swear he says "cuddles"about 50 times a day to me ,Mum or Paul when he is home,it's so adorable and I think he knows when he has done wrong and I am cross with him because he says "cuddles" to us lmao

Hvaen't had any time to scrap,too hard when I am by myself and Paul is away so I try and catch up when he is home plus the other 50 things I have to catch up on

Anyway night,I think and early night is in order!!

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...The b&b is called 'Dales bed and Breakfast' and it's up Joondalup way...if you want more info let me know and I will dig it up for ya!

Hope you get a good night sleep too!

Angela said...

I hope Luke is feeling better now.
Aren't cuddles just the best??

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~