Saturday, April 07, 2007

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!



Hope you have a great break and don't eat too many choccies yeah right lol

I just found this cute pic of Luke and had to share he was 9 days old and it was our first outing out of the house alone ( I played it safe and went to a friends lol) but gosh does it make me so damn clucky again ,can't wait for another one but am scared that I will get another bad sleeper *sigh*

Not much done on the scrapping front,have been sick,migraines and stuff but will try and get into it in the next few days
Paul and I have been together for 7 years today,it's gone so fast! Married for 4 years this year too!
Ummmmm not much else to report,going out this arvo with Paul,got a friend Jess coming over soon to babysit Luke for a couple of hours then tommorow might be going around to see my family for Easter

Have a great Easter everyone xxxxx

No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~