Saturday, April 28, 2007

Things I want do

Sometimes I think about what I want to do in my life
These are

1. Go to New Zealand
2. Stay over Rottnest again overnight when Luke is a bit bigger
3. Hopefully be part of a Scrapping Design Team
4. Have another baby
5. Learn an instrument ( I did violin as a kid stopped doing it and now I regret it )
6. Go back to the U.K to see my family,it's been 9 years since I have been back so far
7. Got back to Melbourne and Sydney and one day go to NT
8. Swim with dolphins

Well that's the mani ones anyway lol, alot of them cost money,so won't happen for awhile but one can hope and dream! Let me know what your "I want to do lists " !!!

1 comment:

jodyg said...

I did violin as a kid too. I wanted to learn drums but my Mum made me do violin instead. I was AWFUL!!
Great list, I'll have to do one too.

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~