Monday, April 23, 2007

Crew cuts and cuddles




Luke has a new haircut!! My boy has always had a good mop of hair,I can't count the number of haircuts he has had since being born rofl anyway Paul gave him a crew cut,still deciding if I like it or not but he looks about 3 now!!
and I have to say I have the most affection gorgoues boy,he is still saying cuddles all day lol and kisses,I love him to death!!!

Sleeping has also improved! sleeping at least an hour at lunch and only one wake up now and getting up later!! woohoo,hope it's the turn around we need!!!
Paul flies back tommorow,it goes to fast!!! grrrrr

I really should post some lo's shouldn't I lol,will from now on promise!!


Jane tagged me so I better reply lol


The rules:Get tagged List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.Tag five others.1. I love cherry ripes.2. i hate snakes .3. I love white chocolate.4. I loveeeeee diet coke.5. I have no spleen

will be back to tag some of you later :P lol






4 comments:

Janie said...

Ohh he looks so cute! Lve the grin in the second pix!

Sarah said...

thanks Jane :) I think he is cute too :P

ScrapFrames said...

wow you have no spleen! what did you do to yourself to need it removed?? BTW, your header looks lurvely! byeee!

Sarah said...

lol michelle,I have a blood disorder,chronic itp,so had to have it out in 98 :(

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~