Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ok.........

I have finally added links to blogs,if I don't have you on my list please let me know and I will add you!!

oh and if anyone reads this and knows how to do a blog header for me,please let me know!!!!

am sooooooooooooooooooo tired today,Luke was up from 1-15am to around 3-30,then the little monkey woke at 4-30am but I managed to get him back to sleep until nearly 7am (yay) BUT he did miss out on those 2 hours soooooo he should have slept until then!!!

DH home last night,thankgod cos I am wrecked today,hopefully in couple of days I can get some long needed scrapping done!!

xx

2 comments:

jodyg said...

Hey there Sarah, I can do you up a header if you'd like. Just let me know what sort of vibe/colours you'd like and if you want any photos or not

Sarah said...

Oh darl,thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a legend!!!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~