Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hellooo

Just a quick post,don't know if many people read this lol
Luke is still a big boy and going to the toilet,only once a day but it's a start! His asthma is now playing up now the cold nights are in,so as you can guess we aren't getting much sleep!
Paul is home this week then flies back Tuesday ,yesterday was Dad's birthday,56 and we are going to Mum and Dad's for a bbq on Sunday because he had to work yesterday ...

um not much else to say lol same old,hope everyone is well x

No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~