Thursday, May 03, 2007

Yay computer is fixed!!











Just got my computer fixed,it had about 6 viruses omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Glad it's fixed it is now spuer fast again wohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo
Can not be stuffed today,Luke is being whingy and is testing me,Paul is out doing a few things so Luke stresses me when Daddy is gone :(
He slept all night again last night,am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *happy dance *
Tommorow I have to work,can't be stuffed but I have to :P
Going on a date on Saturday with Paul,Luke is getting babysat by Jess, his ex carer in his old centre,might go see Spiderman 3!!

Ok better start posting my Lo's!!












No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~