Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So tell me....




How do I find the time to scrap??????? When hubby is away working,I can hardly find the time to scrap ( I make up for it when Paul is home though lol) I wish I could find the time!!! Luke just wants to touch EVERYTHING!!!! So much so I got Paul to put a shelf up above my scrap desk to put my stuff that I REALLY don't want Luke to touch lol I have scrapped two pages,I just need to take pics when I get a spare chance :P but I like them,one is with new DreamStreet Papers and the other with the new Crate Papers :P I hope you liek them when I do post them lol




Ok here is a couple of pics from when I took Luke to the park near Mullaloo Beach near my Mum's,he loves it there and it's lovely to watch the beach ( I love the smell of the water/beach,weird?) Luke had a ball and I will be taking him back there again :)


Ok I will be back later this week to update again :)

2 comments:

jodyg said...

I'm the same with the beach smell. I find it instantly relaxing. And the sound of the shell grit rolling with the waves is mystical. I think if I could afford a beach front property I would probably even take up meditation. I hear you on the scrap time too. I normally have to wait until Jack goes to bed and you know what time that is. Grrrrr. I'm sure that soon they'll be old enough to reason/bribe to not touch things.

Anonymous said...

Yep I like the beach too, but I wouldn't like to live there..just visit!...lol...

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments on my blog the other day!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~