Friday, May 11, 2007

Luke's a big boy!

The other day Luke did three wee's on the toilet ( coming from a boy that would only touch the potty a couple of times for wee's and was frightened of the toilet! ) so I made a big fuss then nothing again until this morning where he did wee's again!! Yey lets hope this isn't a once off and it's the start of him being toilet trained hopefully! Well I am not in a huge rush for him to toilet train but it would be nice not have that added expense of nappies,they cost a fortune,as does everything else!
Anyway I am proud of him :)
He made me a cute card at childcare the other day for Mothers Day,they also did this glitter painting but he didn't want a bar of it (only wanted glitter in his hair rofl,should have seen the stuff I had to wash out! ) and he did it for two seconds and ran off to play with something else lol oh well,I might get one next year :P

Not doing much today,myabe the park this morning and then off to my Mum's this arvo,nothing extra exciting!!

ttfn!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

LOl Chionia tries to eat the paint/pen/whatever she is drawing with as well or put it anywhere but the paper. Sorry you can't make the crop tonight - maybe one day soon - they are every 2nd week so see when you can come and I will make sure I am there! Cheers Mel

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~