Friday, May 25, 2007

Thankyou


To those lovely girls who left me a comment on my blog the other day,your friendship means a lot to me!! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssss


Haven't been up to much,went to Spotlight today after the EB girls were raving about the inks they use lol so had to go and get a few didn't I lol Also got the new For Keeps Mag,congrats to those who got published!!! xxxx your work looks awesome!!!!


Gonna take Luke to the park later and see Mum,then I wouldn't have a clue what we are gonna do over the weekend,I wanted to go the Paper and Craft fair in the city but there is no way I am taking Luke,he would either get lost,run off or have a tanty so I think I will go next year lol bit dissapointed but sometimes you can't do everything you want when you have a child,will have to organise something next year :)


Here is a cute pic of my boy,I haven't took a lot these last few weeks so need to take some more I think! I have already got some yummy Dream Street papers to go with this pic lol :P
That's all from me,have a great weekend!!
xxxxxx

2 comments:

amanda said...

Hey Sarah.

Great piccy of Luke! I read your last post and totally agree. Nothing gives you the pips more than people always asking about having more kids - none of their business!

Love those LOs on the bottom of the page too. the attention to detail is fabulous!

Chin up :)

Sarah said...

Hey Amanda,thanks for comment hun,you are a sweetie xx Thanks for the comments,nothing like your work though but I try!!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~