Sunday, June 03, 2007

Row Row Row your boat




Dh had the flu whilst he is away and guess who is starting to get it now when he flies out on Tuesday ( it is now Sunday!!) grrr not happy Jan!! It's always the way!! Soooo I didn't get much sleep last night :( So when DH gets up I am going back to bed,he is going fishing tommorow so i don't get my lie in,so I guess I have to catch up on sleep today :P Dh's birthday tommorow,don't think he wants me making a fuss because like I said he is off fishing,we are going to go my parents though for dinner


Something funny for you,Luke LOVES Row Row Row your Boat,this is his version lol




" ROW ROW ROW BOAT,BEAMMMMMMMMMM"




(Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream) lmaoooooooo how cute is that!!


Cracks me up all the time,he even sang it pretty much the whole time we went out for dinner the other night,the waitress thought he was too cute lmao
Not sure what we are doing today,might go for a bike ride :P








No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~