Saturday, June 23, 2007

Back from fishing


Well Paul is lol,He just went to the Abrohlos Islands which are just off Geraldton,went for 5 days with some friends,he had a good time but I think he is happy to sleep in his own bed and not a sleeping bag lol
Weather is pretty crappy here and its a lot more colder which means a cranky bored toddler ho hum,can't wait for sunny weather again and we are only just started Winter rofl
Luke has been invited to a birthday party on Monday so I will have some more pics to share :)
Hope everyone is fine,am gonna try and hopefully get some scrapping done now Paul is home from his "holiday" :P

No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~