Saturday, June 30, 2007

I won

on Jen Hall's blog lol

I won a layout done by the talented lady herself because I picked one of three numbers,hehehe woohooooo

http://jenhall.typepad.com/

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her work so I am feeling very very lucky!! Thanks Jen xx

Just got back from the crop at Di's and finally met Trace,Donna and Alinta!!! Was great to meet you finally,you are all gorgeous!! Great to catch up with Mel and Di and the girls aswell :)

I got one page done but I was too busy gasbagging the rest of the time rofl

Will post the layout tommorow :P

No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~