Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Congrats Jody!!

On getting your first layout published!! Well done chick,I knew you would do it!!!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kays,glad you got the pressie and Hols loved it :) Tell her auntie Sarah said "hi" :P
Mel and the Perth scrap girls,seeya Saturday at Scrappbooking to Di for for the crop,am so excited!!! :P
Not much happening here,same old,went to Ikea yesterday and got some glass jars for my scrap space and some shelving for the study,my scrap space is nearly orgainsed,just a bit more to do then I will take a pic :)
Might be going the movies tommorow,will see how we go :)
btw thanks to Pauline for my awesome header,I have some from Cat and one from Jody too,so am going to swap then around regulary to show off there great work :P
Will be back tommorow with a few pics of some lo's I have done :)

4 comments:

jodyg said...

Thanks for the congrats Sarah. You are such a sweetie.
Love the new banner. It's gorgoeus.

Sarah said...

Thanks Jodes,well done!! I am going swap them around so they are different all the time :P

Melanie said...

WOW what a funky header - LOVE it!!! Will see you Sat :) perhaps bring along some of your fav LO's to show me ;)

Anonymous said...

See you Saturday!....looking forward to seeing your scrap space :)

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~