Friday, June 15, 2007

Shrek




We saw Shrek yesterday it was good! Wish I could have took Luke but there is no way that 2 year old will sit through a 90 min movie,maybe next year hopefully!!! I love Shrek! It was a great movie,so go and see it!


Paul is still sick,did get better but now isn't well again,Luke is gettting another cold and I am just tired from lack of sleep because they are both sick lol I hate Winter,I hate sickness,I hope they get better soon :(


Going bridesmaid dress shopping tommorow,my best friend Jodie is getting married in October and I was asked to be bridesmaid,unfortunately Jodie was in London when Paul and I got married so I am glad I can be there for hers!


Also going out for a girls night out tommorow night ( that's if I don't fall asleep lol),haven't had one for awhile so lookign forward to it!


Paul is going on a fishing trip next week for 5 days,he is looking forward to it :) so expect some pics on my blog when he gets back rofl


He is also on the cover of Fishing W.A mag this month,check it out,he is on the pic of the mag on the left hand side






I reckon he looks dead spunky :P


Ok enough from me,have a great weekend everyone! btw here are my last two lo's I have done :)

No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~