Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sick,sick,sick




We are all sick in this house and not getting much sleep at all,am off to the doctors when Luke wakes from his lunch sleep,his asthma isn't getting any better and he is very chesty plus he has a cold and I am pretty much the same,Paul is starting to get better though.I hate Winter because you catch everything!!!! grrrrrr


It was Paul's birthday yesterday,he went fishing in the morning and then we went around Mum and Dad's for dinner,not happy with my brother and sil who didn't even bother coming (they had some work do, hellloooo family is more important!!! grrr) and then they didn't even ring Paul to wish him Happy Birthday so I am quite p#$%ed with them atm.Let's just say I aint going out of my way to contact them now,I am really upset and dissapointed about it esp for Paul


Here is a pic of all of us anyway,Luke loved the sparklers on his Dad's cake :P Sorry the pic of us is a bit dark,can anyone lighten it for me :P????????????? pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Kaysie-left a comment on your blog,don't know if you read mine but I am always here for you xx




2 comments:

jodyg said...

I hope you & Luke feel better soon.
That sucks about your IL's. Pretty bloody rude of them.

Sarah said...

I think so too jody :(

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~