Saturday, June 30, 2007

Crop day!













































Waiting for Paul to get home so I can go to the crop at the shop Mel teaches at-Scrapbooking to Di for , just going for a few hours and hopefully meet some more Perth EB girls :) (and hopefully spend some money lol) Will take my camera and try and get a pic of us :)

Mum has asked me to make her a canvas clock like the one Mel has done,I have nearly finished mine,just need pics and then she wants me to do her one plus do a layout of Luke and my neice Leah for her,just have to find the time now!! lol She isn't in a rush for them thank god rofl


Luke has been having so many tantys this morning I am over them!! Funny how they do something cute and all is forgiven rofl If I hear "Row Row your boat" one more time I think I am going to scream lol


Update on my depression- Meds seem to be making me feel a bit better which is good,I really want to get better esp if we have another child,Luke is a handful as it is lol but I really want to have another child so am doing what it takes to make me feel better :) Got to see the doctor Wednesday to let her know how I am going :)
Not much else to report,here are two layouts I have done,when I EVENTUALLY finish my clock I will post that too rofl

Have a great weekend,kisses
Sarah x
Will be back soon with a pic from the crop hopefully :P














































































No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~