Saturday, June 09, 2007

How cute is this pic



Luke got up from his sleep and was a bit cranky yesterday,he lay down on the couch when he got up and proceeded to fall asleep for another 10 mintues lol I love pics of kids sleeping,there are too cute :P

Well I am back on my antidepressants,haven't been on them for over a year and felt like I needed to go back on them for a number of reasons esp being on my own when Paul works away and finding Luke more of a handful when Daddy flies out to go to work,it is for another week I have to take them and then go back to my doctor and let her know if I feel any better,if I don't, stay off them and try councilling,if I do feel better than stay on them until we start trying for another child.It isnt an easy option for me going back on them but I am willing to give them a try.Have had depression on and off for 10 years (good old first ex boyfriend cheated on me that's how the whole cycle started :( ) I am not the strongest of people but I think I am strong in the respect that I am not afraid to ask for help now.

Anyway will keep you updated

Luke is taking heapsssssssssss now,two word sentences and is like a parrot,I love it and hate it lol,it just amzes me how much he has grown :)

Went to where Mel teaches classes today (scrapping) and spent some money ,they had a sale on and I got 30% off woohooooooo

Not much else to report,might be seeing my cute little neice Leah tommorow,will willpost some pics in the next few days :P

1 comment:

jodyg said...

Hey there Sarah. I hope you are okay. Luke looks just gorgeous. I know what you mean about the parroting thing. There definately is good and bad to it.

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~