Sunday, July 08, 2007



CHECK OUT MY KIT!!! I designed it for Michelle at Scrapframes and I think it turned out great :P
Featuring the most beautiful, heavy cardstock weight, double sided and softly textured papers of the Crate Paper Samantha range. Kit contents include 6 sheets of Samantha design paper, 4 co-ordinating printed and textured cardstocks, a selection of 3 Fontwerks clear acrylic stamps from the Elsie Flannigan "Crazy in Love" set, 3x3" acrylic stamping block, Samantha Crate Rubons pack, Heidi Swapp Schizophrenic chipboard in icee, Cherryarte chipboard naturals, and some trimmings including ric rac, sheer ribbon and brads to co-ordinate. Crammed with value at $48.95

So grab one while you can :P
The extras pack includes a 7Gypsies 97% certifiable seal stamp - flower, a sheet of Crate Paper Samantha diecut trims and tags, adhesive rhinestones and some other goodies yet to be confirmed!

I love this paper and have seen it in Real life and I love it!!! So check it out
http://www.scrapframes.com.au/ or click on the lick to your right on the list :)

Michelle has a great site and the service is awesome :) :P

4 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

I really LOVE the kit that you designed, the colours look yummy together,
Have a fab week,
Melx

Tam said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Love your scrapping, and that kit is seriously yummy!

Megan said...

Hi Sarah,

That kit is so dreamy!!

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog - you're in the draw!

Megan xx

Alinta said...

Hey Sarah - fantastic kit!!!! Looks like you had fun putting it together!!!I went to Memories made with love the other day so probably wont be heading there till next week - i have more than enough stuff atm that i need to use up!!!

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~