Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mum's lunch out

today,Mum and two of my friends went out for lunch at Hogs Breath Cafe,i love it there and I am still full 2 hours after getting back rofl,we had a great time,chatting and eating and genrally having time alone without the kids :P
I had the best dessert there,Maple and Walnut sundae I think it was called with choc sauce omg it was delish!!!!!!!!! yummmmmmmmmmmmm Was nice to get out though we have promised to go out once a month so hopefully it will be a regular thing :)

Ok will be back later with the a pic of Luke and my gorgeous neice Leah :)

No comments:

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~