Monday, July 30, 2007

Hehehe I have been nominated


Mel nominated me for this,how sweet are you xoxoxox
Ok I am nominating-
Mel (Perth Mel)
Cat
Felicity
Jody
and everyone else hehe I truly love everyones blogs,so I can't not nominate everyone!! hehehe
You girls are awesome and I am blessed to have such great friends who support me and are there for me,I am glad I took up scrapping because I would have never of met such awesome girls like you all
Righto,enough of the mushy stuff hehe,hope everyone is ok and you are all scrapping your little hearts out,I will be getting some more scrapping done this week and start on Mel's birdie bag and album now I have the extras I need :)
Better get off this computer as we have really bad weather here atm :(
Sue-I got you c/s today I will do those stamps for you and post asap xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah...love the new header!...no scrapping from me (still!)...

Lov'in all your LO's...

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~