Thursday, July 05, 2007

Luke is so sweet

He has been saying " I love you " to me when I say it it him,how cute is my son!!! awwwwwwwwww I nearly cried the first time he said it :) He also has the best manners which I am toatlly proud of :) He says thank you and please a lot,how good is my boy :)

I braved the Big W toy sale this arvo,Mum minded Luke and got me to go for her.Mum wanted a few toys for Luke and my neice Leah to put away for Xmas ( I already have there eheh how organised am I ,still have the rest of the family to get though ;) :P ) Big W wasn't as bad as I thought,glad I didn't have to laybuy though,Mum gave me cash :P

Not doing much the next few days,might take Luke to the park tommorow morning,it's finally gonna stop raining and we are gonna have some sun :) yay so will have to get some washing out aswell :P

Nearly finished a layout today whilst Luke was sleeping so will post when I have finished it :)

btw congrats to Ryn on her first acceptance!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

LOL how funny, I braved the Big W toy sale down here in Tassie too! I was also glad that I didn't have to lay-by - the lay-by line was HUGE HUGE HUGE!!
Thankyou for the birthday wishes and have a lovely weekend,
Melx

Welcome!!

To my blog,hope you enjoy reading it!!

Please leave a comment so I know you have been here :P

Sarah x
Powered By Blogger


About Me

My photo
Perth, Westen Australia, Australia
I am a Single Mummy to one boy Luke,who is nearly 3.I live in sunny Perth,love it here!~